The purpose of Sponsored VIP Buyer Programme is to give you qualified meeting opportunity with reputed exhibitors who want to expand their distribution in African countries. The event is so structured that it allows the buyer enough time to do business meetings, to attend informative seminars & to network not just with exhibitors but also with other peers in the region. Best of all, we pay for flights, hotel accommodation, airport & show transfers for our Sponsored VIP Buyers.
Who are Sponsored VIP Buyer?
These are special VIP buyers whom we invite to our event & facilitate them with complimentary travel-hotel accommodation. These are the top importers & distributors in their country for school & office supply products.
How to Qualify as a Sponsored VIP Buyer
To qualify, buyer should either be recommended by any three of our exhibitor OR be a national level distributor for atleast three reputed international brands related school-office supplies.
Travel & Accommodation
We offer complimentary flight, hotel accommodation & several other benefits to our Sponsored VIP Buyers. But we expect our buyers to make a sincere effort to do 10 meetings a day & give our exhibitors a fair chance.
We will plan the meeting schedule for the Sponsored VIP Buyers based on products of their interest & other criteria they specify. The purpose is to drive maximum value for exhibitors & buyers by optimising enough meetings in this 3 day event.
*We have a limitation to the number of buyers we can sponsor, so final decision will be at our discretion. Having said this, please be assured that we will be fair in our selection procedure.
TRAVEL & HOTEL
Economy Class Return Fare
3*Hotel accommodation for 4N/5D
Standard Room – Single Occupancy
Breakfast & Buffet Dinner
Visa application fees
Lunch / Room service / mini bar etc at the hotel.
Extras should be paid directly upon checkout.
Taxi fare if arriving / departing outside our dates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We will only accept one application per company.
- VIP Buyers are expected to attend exhibition for the full day.
- They are requested to meet at least 10 exhibitors every day.
- Travel schedules are so arranged so that buyers can utilize maximum time at exhibition.
- Buyers are requested to stick to these travel arrangements.
- Hotel checkin is 12 pm & checkout is 10 am unless otherwise agreed by the hotel.
- Sponsored VIP Buyers must hold travel insurance with adequate insurance cover.
- Acceptance into the “Sponsored VIP Buyer Programme” is at organiser’s discretion.
- Buyers not qualifying can attend as a visitor with discounted hotel package.
- Please email on email@example.com for cancellations or changes.
It sounds like the ideal exhibition for stationery and office supply buyers to find new and exciting products to enhance their offers. I wouldn’t miss it.
It will be a great opportunity to get updated on market trends and innovations. It will enable us to ensure we offer the right products for our customers.
We are looking for new products & suppliers and products at this exhibition. Cannot have a better opportunity than this, a must-visit for us.
It should give me the opportunity to meet both existing and potential suppliers face-to-face. Eagerly looking forward to attending it.
This will be the first stationery event in east Africa & I am looking forward to being a part of it.
We want to collaborate with international brands for Malawi.