Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.scofex.com.
Scofex.com offers exhibitors, hosted buyers & general visitors at our School & Office Exhibitions convenience of booth booking & ordering extras as required at the show.. It also offers excellent networking opportunities, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users.
This is a binding contract between Tecburg Private Limited India and you. It explains the Terms and Conditions by which you may use and/or access our online services. By using this site, opening an account, or agreeing to the Terms and Conditions when this option is made accessible to you, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions. We, therefore, implore you to read the Terms and Conditions very carefully. If you do not want to agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not access or use the Site.
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions by posting on Scofex website. You are implored to check the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Where you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using Scofex.
Definition of Terms
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “us”, “our” and “Scofex” refers to Tecburg Private Limited India.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" refers to the users of Scofex. If you use Scofex on behalf of a company, organization or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, (b) “you” represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to Terms and Conditions on the entity's behalf, and (c) your entity is legally and financially responsible for your use of Scofex as well as for the use of your account by others affiliated with your entity, including any employees.
User Code Of Conduct
By signing up or using Scofex you agree to the conduct of behaviour highlighted below:
- You agree to comply with applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, & regulatory requirements; Provide accurate information to us & keep it updated; Use your real name on your profile; & Use the services in a professional manner. You should not use Scofex to do or share anything that breaches these Code Of Conduct or Terms & Conditions that apply to your use.
- You agree not to upload viruses or code that will impair the working or appearance of our website. You may not attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
- You agree not to post anything that contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- You agree not to post anything defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, containing gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violating the privacy rights of any third party, unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, containing any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- You agree not to upload anything that discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- You agree not to unfairly interfere with any third party's uninterrupted use of Scofex.
- You agree not to advertise, promote, or offer to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- You agree not to upload copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on Scofex without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- You agree not to use the word “Scofex” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL.
- You agree not to use or attempts to use another's account, password, service, or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
- You agree not to upload content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- You agree not to upload or post anything that disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of Scofex, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through Scofex or affiliated or linked sites.
- You agree not to post or upload anything that provides or is likely to provoke any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated requests to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- You agree not to upload or post anything that violates any right of SCOFEX or any third party.
- You agree not to create a false identity on Scofex, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- You agree not to develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins & add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the services or otherwise copy profiles & other data from the Services;
- You agree not to override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- You agree not to copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Scofex;
- You agree not to attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- You agree not to attempt to, interfere with the service to any user, host or network, including, through the submitting of a virus to Scofex, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or through the forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or posting.
- You agree not to Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the services or any related technology that is not open-source;
- You agree not to imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Scofex without our express consent;
- You agree not to rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the services or related data or access to the same, without Scofex’s consent;
- You agree not to deep-link to our services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Scofex’s consent;
- You agree not to use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- You agree not to monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- You agree not to engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- You agree not to overlay or otherwise modify the services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- You agree not to interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- You agree not to disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose;
- You agree not to engage in violations of system or network security that may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences and will involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
- To access and use Scofex, you must signup and complete registration for an account by providing your legal name, company name, registered address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Scofex may reject your application for an Account, or request for more information, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use Scofex to open an Account.
- You acknowledge that Scofex will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for all activity, content, and data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted, or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- You won’t request access to or information about an account that’s not yours
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms and Conditions, as determined solely by the discretion of Scofex may result in an immediate termination of your account.
- To protect your safety, do not divulge phone numbers, email, addresses, contact details, or other information in “Company Introduction” or “Product List” sections of the registration page as it will be freely visible to any visitor on the site and can be misused. All such information is to be entered strictly in the fields provided in the signup and registration page only. Scofex will not be responsible for any misuse of such data as a result of misplaced divulging.
- You will be responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You will also be responsible for any activity occurring in your account whether or not you authorized that activity. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. Scofex cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password, stolen or hacked.
- We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password.
Participation Fee & Payment
- All information that you provide on Scofex must be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with fees at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
- You will pay any applicable taxes relating to such purchases or other monetary transaction interactions. If at any time we are required by a taxing authority to pay any taxes not previously collected from you, you will promptly submit such taxes, including applicable penalties and interest, if any, to Scofex upon written notice.
- Anyone using a card represents and warrants that they are authorized to use that card, and that any and all charges may be billed to that card and that such charges won’t be rejected. Where we are unable to process your card order, we’ll try to contact you by email and may suspend your account until your payment can be processed.
- You may cancel your online user account at any time .
Rights of Scofex
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate Scofex.com for any reason, without any form of prior notice. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We reserve the right to, at our discretion, remove materials, suspend or terminate user accounts where they violate these terms and conditions, or where we deem such action necessary.
- Any form of abuse, vulgar expression or threats expressed to any Scofex.com user, employee or partner will result in immediate account termination.
- Scofex.com does not pre-screen all content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content from the website, including your profile and posts.
- We retain the sole right to provide Scofex to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government-issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Scofex retains the right to determine, based on our discretion, rightful account ownership. We also retain the right to transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful store owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Scofex reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- We shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks, and logos associated with your profile to promote our website and services.
- We have the right to update any of the contact information in your account for billing purposes. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you signup, and when you access and use this service, is and will remain complete and accurate.
Limitation Of Liability
As a condition of use of this service, you expressly understand and agree to indemnify and hold, Scofex, its directors, shareholders, employees, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries, harmless from any and all claims: direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy, intellectual property infringement or other intangible losses, including attorneys' fees and court costs arising in an amount not exceeding the amount you paid to Scofex hereunder or US$ 500, whichever is lesser.
These claims or damages could arise from or relate to any allegation regarding but not limited to:
- your content or any misrepresentations made by you;
- the information posted or transmitted through your account, even if not posted by you;
- your violation of any patents protected marks or copyrights;
- your dealings or communications with any other user or a third party;
- your use or inability to use Scofex;
- any violation of Terms and Conditions by you
Warranty and Condition
- Your use of Scofex is at your sole risk. Services and data on Scofex are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory.
- We do not warrant that Scofex will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of Scofex will be accurate or reliable.
- We do not warrant that our services will meet your specific needs.
- We do not warrant that the quality of services, information, or other materials obtained by you through Scofex will meet your expectations.
- If you are dissatisfied with any Scofex material, or with any of Scofex Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of Scofex.
Scofex will not be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of the Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, pandemics, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, and acts of hackers, or third-party internet service providers.
- We retain the right to change, modify, add, or remove terms of this agreement at any time. You agree to review this Agreement periodically. You agree that continued use by you of Scofex shall constitute your acceptance of any changes made.
- We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect of Scofex, including, but not limited to, content and format. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting and any subsequent use by you after such posting shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes, modifications, or deletions.
- We endeavor to protect your information and to ensure the security and integrity of our platform. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- We may process your information when we need to do so to fulfill a contractual obligation (such as to process your subscription payments), or where we or a third party require such information for a reason related to Scofex. These reasons or “legitimate interests” may include preventing risk and fraud, providing and improving our products and services, providing reporting and analytics, testing out features or additional services, answering queries, assisting with marketing and advertising, or providing other types of support.
- We may only process information for these reasons after considering the potential risks to your privacy.
- Where we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that action. We’ll, however, notify you of such, through a message to your email address associated with your account and outline your choices in that event.
Links to Other Websites
- This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of India. You and Scofex both agree that all claims and disputes can be litigated only in the courts in India. Scofex and you also agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
- If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, parties to this contract (Scofex and You) agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you & Scofex agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract.
- The lack of immediate action to enforce the breach of this contract, on the part of Scofex, does not in any way imply a waive of the right to enforce.
- You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Scofex may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
- You agree that the only way to serve us legal notice is at the address – Tecburg Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Unit B-205, Supreme Business Park, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai 400076, India.
Cancellation & Refund
The participation fee shall be paid by the Exhibitor as follows:
For Invoices or Contracts signed prior to 60 days beforethe expo, an initial deposit of 50% of the total fee is payable within 7 days of signing the Contract with the balance of 50% payable 30 days before the expo. Full amount payable for Contracts signed on or after 30 days befoe the expo.
Cancellation On/Before 90 days before the expo – 100% Refund
Cancellation On/Before 60 days before the expo – 50% Refund
On/After 59 days before the expo – No Refund
In no circumstances will the exhibitor be permitted to erect or occupy a booth or the exhibition space if the participation fee has not been paid in full.
If full payment has not been received when due then Tecburg Private Limited reserves the right to delay or cancel the construction of the booth which may affect the Exhibitor’s ability to exhibit. Interest will be chargeable on any payments still outstanding at the commencement of the exhibition at a rate of 2% per month.
If you have any queries or think anyone is violating any of these Terms & Conditions, kindly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +91 809 7007 890